All about our wait-list feature, which queues up people who cannot purchase tickets straight away and lets them know when tickets become available.
- What is a wait list and when does it apply?
- Why do organisers try to keep leads and follows balanced?
- What can I do to prevent wait list emails ending up in my junk folder?
- How long do I get to book if spaces become available?
- I couldn't book before the deadline, but still want a ticket. What should I do?
- I'm signing up with a partner. Do I need to pay for both of us or can we pay separately?
- How can I increase my chance of getting spaces if I'm on the wait list?
- Should I register if an event has sold out?
- Why are both leads and follows showing as wait listed?
- Why did the booking status shown for my role differ from the availability once I completed a registration?